Sunday, July 1, 2007

Update on knit-a-long yarn stuff

I had a little scare with my yarn from webs. I transposed two numbers in my actual address and their receipt said they were shipping ups ground. Panic!

I emailed right away with my error and to inquire about tracking info. (I'm about 6 hours away from home at the moment with no prospect of getting there until the 10th of the month). The package probably would have been undeliverable since the address I put down doesn't even exist.... ha. However, they emailed me back with a tracking number from the USPS which was great since I gave them a PO box number as well. I tracked my package this evening and TADA my yarn is waiting for me already. I don't even want to go to the Brews, Blues and BBQ festival in Reno now. I have lovely yarn awaiting me at the post office.... I'm itching to start, like a kid on the night before Christmas.

No comments: