Thursday, September 11, 2008

Alexis' Lace Blouse

I found a really cute pattern in the April 08' issue of Knit & Style to make for my niece Alexis. Her birthday is coming up soon and she always loves everything I make for her. I have taken some pictures but need to load them on my computer for uploading..... maybe tomorrow.
I made the one for an 8 yr old and used the Caron Country left overs from my lace cardigan (I had 3 skeins and used just about all of it on size US 6 needles. The only thing I would do differently if I make this again is knit in the round so there isn't any side seaming, it would look better in the lace part.


Knit with US 6 needles
Yarn - Country, naturallycaron.com, color Spruce (wool/acrylic blend)

1 comment:

Lara said...

This sweater is so cute and it fits her perfectly! Great job!