Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday's

Hi everyone,

I've been very bad at posting on my blog, I'm going to take the time and catch up this weekend, well starting with this post. I've made good progress on the Man's Aran however it isn't complete - I'm not really happy with it so I'm dragging my feet. I'll post pictures of what I have done though. Also I have a status picture of the blue Juliet and new yarn stash pics....

I've been itching to start the Riding to Avalon hoodie, I have some Sable colored Jaggerspun on a cone I'm going to use but I friggin need to finish this Man's Aran - first.
Goals for this weekend:
- blog blog blog
- finish the Man's Aran
- start Dad's sweater (with new stash yarn)
- start Sarah's lace blouse (with new stash yarn)
- and oh I'm sending out my first package to my SP spoilee - I don't want her to feel I've forgotten or neglected her so I'll send her an email with tracking info.

Later for now

No comments: