Monday, June 4, 2007

pojects in the works 2

Well I've finished the shell, the neckline is not quite square, because of the way I picked up stitches on the sides of the neck, but I'm happy with how it turned out. I only used 2 skeins of the microspun and 1 skein of the sparkles, so I have left overs.... I've decided to make a cropped cardigan to go with it just a generic design nothing special. I really need to get pictures up of these things so my blog will be a little more interesting.

A friend of mine decided he wanted me to make him a sweater, so I told him to find some yarn that he liked. He picked Wool of the Andes from Knit Picks in the color asparagus... I told him I would knit up a few swatches of patterns so he could pick one... he wants it kind of plain so it should be really easy to knit up.

On the needles after the cropped cardigan - Victoria tank from summer 2004 Interweave knits with Knit Picks Shine sport in crocus, should be fun.

No comments: