Friday, May 18, 2007

Things I've Completed

Here is a list of things I've completed:
baby blankets (several I have five nieces)
  • full size blankets (almost everyone in my family has a blanket)
  • sweaters for kids (Alexis, Sara, Anna, Suzy)
  • hats and scarfs for everyone (one year I decided to use up my scrap yarn and made hats and scarfs, I packed them all in one box, shipped to my mom and everyone picked the ones they liked)
  • sweaters for mom
  • sweater for sister
  • dress for Sara
  • dress for Suzy
  • vest for Anna
  • leg warmers for Suzy (she takes tap classes)
  • bikini top and bottoms for me
  • oh yea, sweaters for me
  • hats, scarfs and gloves for me
  • Shawl for me
Hmmm, can't think of any more right now, I'll update as I remember with pics if I can find them. I should have started this when I was actually home to add pictures.

No comments: