Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Man's Aran Sweater update

Here's my update on "W"'s sweater
10-15 - Well I separated the body to start the sleeves, knitting and knitting the stockinette right before the neck

10-23 - and I thought to myself (I should have him try it on to make sure it's long enough) sigh not long enough at all, I had to ripp it all out - crap. I guess it's good I had him try it on - I need to add like 7" to the body. I'm panicing now though because I don't have nearly enough yarn to add 7" of body to this.

10-27 - Last night I went to Michaels, where I bought the Patons classic merino and they had 3 skeins in the bin only. Deep breath, HA that was the dye lot number I needed - phew! I'm hoping to finish the extra 7" of body tonight so I can separate tomorrow... I need to finish this so I can start on something new :) I'm itching to start on Sarah's blouse....

No comments: