Friday, October 17, 2008

Secret Pal 13

I have signed up for secret Pal 13, I'm kinda excited this will be my first secret pal experience...

I've also been plugging away at the men's (not so aran) aran sweater, W indicated that he didn't want all the cabling and pattern through the body of the sweater so it's just boring stockinette.... I did make it in the round and have separated the back to knit the arm holes, it just seems slow going.

There is no progress on the Blue Juliet as I've been spending all my time on W's sweater, the same goes for the Apres' Surf Hoodie and Sarah's Lace Blouse....

I have a tendency to not blog if I don't have pictures to share, sorry for that - hehe, I might put a progress shot up on the W's sweater and the blue juilet becuase I do have pics. Look for it soon :)

No comments: